Make it your own. Find all occurrences of Exec= and add Exec=env GTK_THEME=Adwaita to force bright theme instead.. This brief tutorial describes how to install GNOME desktop environment in Arch Linux. Whereas Arch Linux, of course, will have the latest version of GNOME which is 3.36.1 as of writing. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Set the time zone 8. Install the system 4. https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1253/extended-gestures/, in Appearance, set Themes to use Adwaita-dark, it's literally exremely good looking, go to Extensions and turn it on, if not already. Make sure that you're using Arch Linux. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPFCK4zxjD0, installer l'environnement Gnome sur Arch Linux, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Learn more. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. This brief tutorial describes how to install GNOME desktop environment in Arch Linux. Within the Linux community, Arch itself is renowned for being an exceptionally fast, powerful, and lightweight distribution that provides access to the very latest cutting edge - and bleeding edge - software. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Black Friday Is Almost Here! For differences between plasma-meta and plasma reference Package group. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. If you like to change background via unsplash or other sites check Random Wallpaper out. GNOME running on Arch Linux. Vi Improved, a highly configurable, improved version of the vi text editor (with Gnome GUI) Package Details: dbus-nosystemd-minimal-git 1.12.20-1 If XFCE is not for you, check out my previous posts where I have covered how to do a minimal install of KDE Plasma (or Gnome) in Arch Linux. "Bleeding edge Gnome" is the primary reason people pick Fedora over the competition. Arch Linux is a Linux distribution for computers with x86–64 processors. Minimal Chromium. If you really want a minimal install, without any extra clutter, using a WM is a perfect choice. Laxer OS is an Arch-based Linux distribution for work and everyday use. 1. I tested this guide in latest Arch Linux version, and I hope this will work on other Arch-based systems such as Antergos, Manjaro Linux etc. The simple-scan should just work. If it still doesn't work I'll publish an AUR package to force-boot these bloody lazy scanners that won't show up right away. Set locale 7. This is a personal reminder about few things I need to remember wheneve I install the most basic Gnome on ArchLinux. Depends on what you’re going to use. By using our site, you agree to our. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can easily install XFCE on your system running Arch Linux. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository’s web address. In practice, this means the project attempts to have minimal distribution-specific changes, minimal breakage with updates, pragmatic over ideological design choices and user-friendliness. Brief: This tutorial shows you how to install Arch Linux in easy to follow steps. Once drivers, cups, and system-config-printer are up, even the Settings, Devices, Printer bit of Gnome works well. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 227,814 times. The way I've disabled/overwritten those buttons is via this /etc/systemd/system/no-pg-keys.service file: Replace $USER with your user name and save in /home/$USER/.no-pg-keys the following file: Make it executable via chmod +X /home/$USER/.no-pg-keys and be sure those keys are correct. Enable network 11. Generate fstab file 5. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. If XFCE is not for you, check out my previous posts where I have covered how to do a minimal install of KDE Plasma (or Gnome) in Arch Linux. Find all occurrences of Exec= and add Exec=env GTK_THEME=Adwaita to force bright theme instead. export HISTCONTROL=ignoredups:erasedups # no duplicate entries, export HISTSIZE=100000 # many commands in ongoing session memory, export HISTFILESIZE=100000 # many lines in .bash_history, shopt -s histappend # append to historyinstead of overwriting it, alias open=xdg-open # macOS open like function, . In my case I've mapped these to arrows themselves, so I don't mistake my own intent. Practice your Arch Linux installation in VirtualBox 3. Actually way better than chromium, specially when it comes to video playing. Installing GNOME on minimal CentOS With gnome-shell-extension-easyscreencast (use the -git version if original one is version < 1.0.1) you will be able to screencast more than 30 seconds and configure various options, including downscaling your resolution from 4K to 1080p. This will install automatically pamac-aur, Firefox, and many other common software so that the rest of this document could be ignore. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Find out more about GNOME here.. Install both chromium and chromium-widevine, but also chrome-gnome-shell. For non-NVIDIA hardware, Manjaro 20.2 on GNOME is now defaulting to the Wayland-based session rather than X11. Manjaro is based on Arch Linux and is available in many flavors – including a GNOME edition. To verify if your touchpad recognizes gestures, try sudo libinput debug-events. By this time, you probably already know that Arch Linux comes with a minimal installation and lets you build your own system Your support helps wikiHow to create more in-depth illustrated articles and videos and to share our trusted brand of instructional content with millions of people all over the world. The operating system is therefore intended to target advance users those want to build their own custom Linux operating system with the Desktop environment they like. Arch Linux can make it happen: it lets you build your own personal, killer Linux distro from the ground up. This edition is supported by the Manjaro community and comes with bspwm. ... Get GNOME 20.1.2. If Chromium keeps telling you there were issues in restoring the previous session, go to settings, advanced, and disable the "Continue running background apps when Chromium is closed" option. The latter will allow you to control shell extensions right away via Chrome. Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, set Tap to Click to ON if you don't want to go insane. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. It is a highly customizable Linux distro which comes with a minimal base system for installation to allow users to install their favourite desktop environment and perform customization. For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. Has to be 64-bit; Minimum 512 MB RAM; At least 1 GB Disk Space; Arch Linux facts and features. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. This page is powered by a knowledgeable community that helps you make an informed decision. ... MATE — Mate provides an intuitive and attractive desktop to Linux users using traditional metaphors. If it doesn't, reboot, attach your scanner back again and try again. For non-NVIDIA hardware, Manjaro 20.2 on GNOME is now defaulting to the Wayland-based session rather than X11. Arch Linux is ranked as one of the best and lightest Linux distros. The GNOME desktop version makes use of the latest GNOME 3.38 packages. Arch Linux is light but powerful. Arch Linux will always have the vanilla GNOME. Packages updated for the live and minimal install environments. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. A great example of this is Arch Linux, ... KDE Plasma, or Gnome 3 desktop environments. % of people told us that this article helped them. On Wayland, try https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1253/extended-gestures/ extension, and eventually disable the dynamic workspace, reducing the static to 1, if the four fingers get in your way. Also, Ubuntu’s GNOME will be a little outdated (3.36.0 for 20.04 LTS) as time goes. Some extra details about this on the internet. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Freedesktop.org message bus system. While I’ve long had a keyboard centric workflow, I never felt the need for a tiling window manager because 99% of the time in Gnome I had two windows open, a web browser and a terminal, and both … Reboot 15… It gives the user good control over windows with minimal effort. The beauty of Manjaro is that you are getting access to the freedom and flexibility of Arch, but with GNOME already baked in. And there’s also the full desktop environment like Gnome, KDE, XFCE, LXFE, etc. Black Friday Is Almost Here! This wikiHow teaches you how to install the GNOME graphical user interface (GUI) on a computer that's running Arch Linux. Linux 5.4 LTS is also offered as an alternative kernel on Manjaro's minimal ISO. Arch Linux (/ ɑːr tʃ /) is a Linux distribution for computers with x86-64 processors. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can easily install XFCE on your system running Arch Linux. To enable it, install the nss-mdns package and start avahi-daemon.service.Then, edit the file /etc/nsswitch.conf and change the hosts line to include mdns_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] before resolve and dns: Linux 5.4 LTS is also offered as an alternative kernel on Manjaro's minimal ISO. This can be disturbing though, I wish people knew better how to style form tags. We already have written about installing Budgie, Deepin, MATE DEs in Arch linux. Arch Linux is a general-purpose rolling release Linux distribution which is very popular among the DIY enthusiasts and hardcore Linux users.. Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. GNOME — The GNOME desktop environment is an attractive and intuitive desktop with both a modern (GNOME) and a classic (GNOME Classic) session. Now, it is worth noting that Arch doesn’t ship with GNOME out of the box. Every day at wikiHow, we work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being. Arch Linux. Read the full changelog Antergos (previously know as Cinnarch) is an open source and free distribution of Linux based on the well known Arch Linux operating system and built around the powerful and modern GNOME desktop environment. We already have written about installing Budgie, Deepin, MATE DEs in Arch linux. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. Debian/Ubuntu install Install GRUB 13. If you restart your computer, you will have to enter your username and password to log into Arch Linux before continuing. You signed in with another tab or window. Today, I am going to list a few basic and yet important things to do after installing Arch Linux. Arch Linux installation 1. Specially coming from an MBP, having PgUp and PgDn button beside arrows can be very annoying. By this time, you probably already know that Arch Linux comes with a minimal installation and lets you build your own system on top of it. Manjaro is a user-friendly Linux distribution based on the independently developed Arch operating system. It uses the KISS principle (Keep it simple, stupid), and is the default DE of many distributions like Debian, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Kali Linux, etc. # The official installation guide (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installation_Guide) contains a more verbose description. 2. Any 64-compatible machine. Set root password 12. Installing a GUI is highly recommended for beginning or intermediate users, as Arch Linux is command line-only otherwise. Depends on what you’re going to use. Fedora and Arch are very different, but day to day the biggest differences I’ll experience are from changing window managers (or desktop environment in the case of Gnome) from Gnome to Sway. 4. If you struggle with sites having weird CSS that mess up forms, so that you cannot read input, you have two options: Go to about:config, and right click on the table to add new widget.content.gtk-theme-override string, with the value Adwaita:light, then restart the browser. MATE started as a fork of GNOME … Has to be 64-bit; Minimum 512 MB RAM; At least 1 GB Disk Space; Arch Linux facts and features. The screenshot above is from an Arch Linux with the GNOME desktop environment (Elegant Theme). Then enable User themes (or anything else you like), switch ON Maximize and Minimize under Windows, code (or visual-studio-code-bin if you want the non open source version), ricoh-sp150-ppd (for the Ricoh SP 150 printer). This article has been viewed 227,814 times. Download Arch Linux ISO 2. The printer didn't work until I've provided the previously mentioned ricoh-sp150-ppd ... with that, it goes up like a charm. If you have a dual-boot system, you may need to switch to Arch Linux by restarting your computer, selecting Arch Linux when prompted, and pressing ↵ Enter. My favorite collection so far, from unsplash, is 1065376, or 1339090 for 4K. This process can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours depending on your Internet speed. If you like to write emoji here or there, install through Gnome Extensions the Emoji Selector. There are also a number of community-driven editions that use Budgie, Cinnamon, LXDE, and other DEs. Before you start 1. Last Updated: December 27, 2019 Earlier I showed you how to install Arch Linux. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Alternatively, for a more minimal Plasma installation, install the plasma-desktop package.To enable support for Wayland in Plasma, also install the plasma-wayland-session package. Arch Linux can make it happen: it lets you build your own personal, killer Linux distro from the ground up. Fedora, Arch, and Manjaro are probably your best bets out of the 13 options considered. The GNOME desktop version makes use of the latest GNOME 3.38 packages. This can be disturbing though, I wish people knew better how to style form tags. It has a focus on terminal application and is better suited for experienced Linux users. I made it with a previous version of pacman. Arch Linux minimum hardware requirements. Partition 3. Arch Linux is a very minimalist distribution which comes without GUI (Graphical user interface), thus use the command line to operate. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. GNOME is one of the most popular GUIs for Arch Linux, as Arch Linux has no GUI by default. It ships with no desktop environment at all. The latter will allow you to control shell extensions right away via Chrome. Free download page for Project Manjaro Linux's 20.1.2.Manjaro is a user-friendly Linux distribution based on the independently developed Arch operating system. Arch Linux is another Linux distribution that is free and open-source based on the x86-64 architecture. The screenshot above is from an Arch Linux with the GNOME desktop environment (Elegant Theme). Avahi provides local hostname resolution using a \"hostname.local\" naming scheme. But of course: "Minimal" means one partition, no swap and no special driver requirements. Ubuntu is using a customized GNOME. Step by step guide to install a minimal Arch Linux OS with graphical user interface, a terminal emulator and a browser in just 20 - 30 minutes. # I have just copied commands from https://wiki.archlinux. EDIT: Sorry didn't see that this seems to be a pacman problem. # And based on https://wiki.archlinux.de/title/Anleitung_f%C3%BCr_Einsteiger. I tested this guide in latest Arch Linux version, and I hope this will work on other Arch-based systems such as Antergos, Manjaro Linux etc. Before installing Plasma, make sure you have a working Xorg installation on your system.Install the plasma-meta meta-package or the plasma group. Check network connection 2. Installing gnome and gnome-extra together and then removing gnome-extra should work. Tested. Last edited by Vermillion (2010-08-13 12:00:44) Learn more. Install both chromium and chromium-widevine, but also chrome-gnome-shell.. The default installation covers only a minimal base system and expects the end user to configure the system by himself/herself. Set local time 9. Laxer OS is a simplistic, versatile Linux distribution, designed to fit the needs of competent and common Linux users. Stil instal chrome-gnome-shell to have gnome shell integrated in Firefox. If you restart your computer, you will have to enter your username and password to log into Arch Linux before continuing. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Install Gnome Minimal Desktop The second option is to install Ubuntu Gnome Minimal Desktop which is not as slim as the minimal gnome-shell installation, however, contains slightly less software packages then a regular full Ubuntu desktop. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. Install a minimal gnome setup and some more useful things. It is available for any 64-bit computer, laptop, or tablet, and highly focused on security, reliability, and performance. You can open installed programs in GNOME by clicking, All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. I've instlaled both cups and system-config-printer. Any 64-compatible machine. This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter. they're used to log you in. Arch Linux minimum hardware requirements. Arch Linux-based Manjaro 20.2 Nibia ready for download with Xfce, GNOME, and KDE ... the official release announcement claims the GNOME variant has received a ... With 5.4 LTS-Kernel minimal … UEFI or legacy mode? Arch Linux adheres to five principles: simplicity, modernity, pragmatism, user centrality, and versatility. Today, I am going to list a few basic and yet important things to do after installing Arch Linux. wikiHow's. Set hostname 10. Settings, Privacy, Location Services ON if you'd like to use Maps (online or the actual Gnome Map) which won't be installed by default. Make it your own. If you cannot find your Firefox shortcut anymore, simply re-install it and everything should be fine. GNOME is a part of the GNU project and is a very simple DE that focuses on ease of usage and elegance. Chroot to the installed system 6. Next up, we have Arch Linux, a distro mainly targeted at hobbyists and experienced Linux users. You can systemctl enable no-pg-keys followed by systemctl start no-pg-keys now. Edit EFI bootloader 14. /etc/profile.d/vte.sh # new terminal tabs in the same folder. Earlier I showed you how to install Arch Linux. Arch Linux system requirements I don’t use GNOME but I will compare it for both Arch Linux and Ubuntu. To install minimal Gnome desktop first … We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Settings, Details, Date & Time, set Automatic Date & Time ON if you'd like to have the right time on screen. Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cb\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cb\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/74\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/74\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a4\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ee\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":346,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"547","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0f\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/02\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-10.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fa\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-11.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3b\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3b\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-12.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-13.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/77\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/77\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-14.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-15.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-16.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/bc\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-17.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9b\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-18.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-18.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9b\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-18.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-18.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"545","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-19.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-19.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/18\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-19.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-19.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-20.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-20.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-20.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-20.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/41\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-21.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-21.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/41\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-21.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-21.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-22.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-22.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/60\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-22.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-22.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/77\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-23.jpg\/v4-460px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-23.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/77\/Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-23.jpg\/aid1177415-v4-728px-Install-Gnome-on-Arch-Linux-Step-23.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"