Thanks for reading my brief guide to Warbow! I wouldn't recommend anything melee though, as Warbow seems to be the type where it's imperative that you keep your distance. It has a 90 second cooldown with max speed. Sometimes you have to full charge, sometimes you partial charge, sometimes you just don't charge at all. Use this move as a boss opening attack is great to get that initial aggro pull, the stun also lets your team members deal damage reduction debuffs against the boss. Doing so can boost their malice which can hold aggro even better. I'd probably go for DEF, so that you can go for tanky equips which boost both SPD and DEF. You must have enough HP to tank the hits from the bosses while taking potential critical attacks into consideration. Tactical masteries are completely up to you, but as a DPS, you can't go wrong with Break Defense. In general, you may want to decrease target’s DMG in hell mode to lower boss’s attack power, and DEF in party mode so that your party can kill the monsters faster. Use this as a part of your rotation to lower damage. This will help a lot, thank you for telling me :3, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AuraKingdom community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. However, following our recommendation for EVA from the stats section, EVA works as well when you are at end game when you have maxed out your defenses with decent HP pool. As for the choice for the subclass, I see a lot of Bard and Guardian subclasses, but if you want to avoid going mainstream, I'm thinking that Sorcs will be pretty good with Warbow. If you've seen Astatin, or anesthesia run around, it was most likely me. Journey throughout the … PortSkandia.com is a fansite, set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to Aura Kingdom gamers. (It’s best if you can end up with stones that have both stats). Warbow is actually quite similar to gunslinger as a subclass. Guardian is the most gear intensive class in the game. There are many ways to gear your Warbow, I am not really sure what exactly you are looking for but if you want to go for a more glass cannon build, then the obvious choice would be Revelation Head/Armor and 3 piece Lion's Roar Set (Perihelion, Leons, Dullas). Cap Speed, Rest in Damage: When you have a build that caps the speed, take into consideration of various food and team buffs that your teammates can offer you. At highest dungeons (Sky Tower or Otherworld Hell at the time of writing) where bosses can hit for 50~60k crit damage, getting hit twice in a row may kill you. Tons of Costume With rerolled stats Tons of Fishing gear All Proffesion Costume Minus The Archeology one At mid-end game: HP is better than EVA at this point because you will need the HP to have more buffers to tank the damage. CDMG 6 / DMG 2 for high damage, bursty all out offensive build. Forgot account? Thundercut: The malice generation skill that helps you keep aggro. I didn't get any of the combo skills, but the regular bard skills assist a lot. Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. A guardian without proper defense gears is like a DPS using a wooden stick to deal damage. Aura Kingdom and any related images and content are copyrighted by AeriaGames. However, the downfall is that weakly geared sub bard tanks have much easier time to lose aggro if their main skill sets are weak due to the lack of secondary class DPS skills. Aura Kingdom - Mobile. Those will offer better DPS compared to a straight out damage secret stone. We will discuss each of the stats in detail and give general directions to help you determine the best way to place your defensive stats. For your off-hand weapon, in this case a staff, the best would be the Arcane Staff (Sky Tower Recipe), since it also gives you an additional 5% SPD compared to 3% Crit on the other staff (Staff of the stars). Boost: SPD +3%, DMG +2% Boost (Green): SPD +5%, DMG +2%55555555. If you want to PvP, then use Expose Weakness. It's said that the awakened power of Grimm is strong enough to control weather and change the cycles of day and night. Capped Defense or 65% Defense You will need to have 65%~75% capped defense throughout your game play. The Zeal mastery is the best for Warbow as well due to the chance for additional procs. HS/Lancer/Shuri/Bow/Bard - Complete 90 PvE Gears +30 WTS > Aura Kingdom PS What do you guys prefer to go for? It mitigates DoTs, and is effective in PvE where as EVA isn't really quite effective in such a situation, you could also take into account that in later floors of ST/IA/WA the mobs/bosses out level you under which circumstance both EVA and DEF make less of an impact due all the scaling mechanics in AK. Edit: I'd also like to add, concerning redistributing points, that you should probably redistribute to crit rate and then focus on crit damage+ secret stones and what not. As for cores, you should go for a Deadly/Nocturnal combination, and it doesn't matter which one you use on either weapon. Aura Kingdom is an online multiplayer role playing game. Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play Anime MMORPG featuring strong PVE elements, a uniquely detailed world, and an engaging, well-crafted story. You must tick this skill as the damage -50% is simply too good to let go. r/AuraKingdom: A subreddit for the game "Aura Kingdom" I've only just started out as a Warbow, but looking at the mechanics of them, I'd say, as Hades_Demise mentioned, that you should probably max out speed and then redistribute them later, so that the charge time of skills are shortened (I think they scale, at least) as their primary source of damage is fully charging their skills. I say this because since you're going for a speed build anyway, the DoTs from Sorcs will scale with this, along with the already short-ish cooldowns for a Sorc subclass, the extra cooldown will mean you'll have your Sorc skills up most of the time anyway. Aura Kingdom empowers players as Envoys of Gaia, gifted individuals that take the role of one of the fifteen classes. The debuff overlord himself, the Sorcerer reduces DEF by 15%, your general DMG reduction by 15% and almost all your stats by 10-20% in 5-10 seconds. For accessories, you should use Gekasso Necklace, Saint Hale Divine Band, and Talamunds Infernal Whisper. I've only just started out as a Warbow, but looking at the mechanics of them, I'd say, as Hades_Demise mentioned, that you should probably max out speed and then redistribute them later, so that the charge time of skills are shortened (I think they scale, at least) as their primary source of damage is fully charging their skills. aura kingdom bard guide Bard is the supportive class of the game in Aura Kingdom, in this guide, we will discuss a little bit on everything that you need to know about building your bard in terms of stats builds, gears, eidolon, envoy’s path, secondary weapon. In short, HP > EVA in majority of the cases, but EVA starts being more important at the highest levels. In terms of the actual stone, go for the ones that offer critical rate or critical damage. In this section, we will discuss the various envoy’s path for you to make your decision on how to build your character. Organized Sabotage: Every attack has a 25% chance to decrease the target’s DMG by 10%, Break Defense: Every attack has a 25% chance to decrease the target’s DEF by 10%. Murderous Intent: CRIT +5% Murderous Intent (Green): CRIT +7%. The Best Defense (Green): 2% of DMG added to DEF. Your Ballad not being a party heal is far less of an issue then not getting 30% damage reduction from all sources. Skill images and subtext taken from Aura Kingdom Wiki. Aura Kingdom developed by X-Legend and published by Aeria Games is a free to play MMORPG that focuses on companion interaction. Learn more about secret stones. HP or EVA With proper defense. I circumvent the 2% DMG bonuses as it is not really worth it. Pls help, stat build. In general, you should fortify your weapons just like your other gears. Zeal: 10% chance to deal 50% more damage Zeal (Green): 10% chance to deal 70% more damage. However, it is not bad to go over defense cap as sometimes there are monsters that are higher than your level, for example in Whirlpool Abyss, or Infernal Abyss so the increased defense helps somewhat, but in reality HP is much more effective once you reach end game. You will have to immediately use Shield Bash and Thundercut right after casting to ensure that you continue holding the aggro after the Roar wears off. Note: As you obtain stronger gears and fortify them, you can effectively have less and less def points dedicated as stats. The main difference is that its party buff gives a bit less speed. Since you have enough skill to keep a full rotation going offensively taking a class with more damage didn't make much sense. You really have to try them out to see which speed number still lets you hold aggro. The other level 65 set isn't too great as it does not give any HP stats, and the % Crit from the pieces are not worth it for a warbow. However, as a badly played or weakly geared Guardian, your entire team can die. or. However, use this skill as an escape method to dodge Boss attacks when you need to. However, generally if your party’s DPS can OT by dealing damage way over your threshold, chances are that they have decent gears to be able to take a hit or two. You can start spec for your secondary defensive stats. 10~30% Speed, rest in Damage: These build variation asks for a more even split between your speed and damage. We will first . It would either be full EVA, if you think you can dodge the red carpet skills which bosses do, or EVA with some HP to compensate for being hit, or DEF so that whenever you do happen to get hit, it'll hit less hard. However, prioritize skills that generate malice before Sword Slash to make sure you have a better hold of Aggro on the mobs. I posted my comment below just incase you're lazy :p. Oh & for subclass, the "popular" choices are Bard/Guardian but in reality most classes are fine, it depends on what you are trying to do. There is another envoy which converts your SPD into HP but I find it too difficult to reach because I would have to add defensive stats. Do not even bother using EVA at all at earlier levels before you start to hit the content caps. Having high HP would also work well with a Bard sub. Thunder Cut: Fortify Thundercut with DoT effect Lightning Slash: Fortify Thundercut to get an additional DEF +5% buff Revitalizing Wall: Fortify Phalanx to recover HP when attacked. Aura Kingdom. Aura Kingdom. For easier dungeons use the defense debuff for your teammates to clear out the mobs faster. Sigrun, Uzuriel, Bel, Kotonoha, Tsubaki, Vermillion, Endora, Yarnaros, Zaahir would be your best bet, in no particular order of effectiveness. You should NEVER have excess HP or EVA without the back up of your defense. Lastly, the best special mastery would be Best Defense or Deep Blue, this would vary based on the situation. I know, it seems a bit too serious for a game, but as someone who loves the game very much so, I like to take some time out of my day and help others. Does awesome supporty things. Not Now. Secret Stones For your secret stones, the best would be 6% Crit DMG, 2% DMG. This is when adding in EVA can start being helpful. Malicious Stance (Malice +50%) Taunt (Every attack generates a huge amount of malice). Log In. Guardian is the main tank of the game in Aura Kingdom. In general, your AoE attacks will never be as strong as other full time main class DPS’s. If tanking is your thing and you love the class, we would recommend you to start with other classes first (such as main bard), or have your wallet ready to purchase some of the gears outright. If you wish to have a different build, something that includes CRIT (which is more for PvP) then you may ask me and I can elaborate on it later. A liaison between Pandemonium and the mortal realm, Maja's appearance is said to foretell disaster and destruction. See more of Aura Kingdom on Facebook. Mirrored Shield: This skill lets you reflect damage back at the attacker. Full Titan set is actually great for Warbow as you gain high amounts of SPD, resulting in you being able to reallocate your points into DMG. And of course, your skills scale off DMG, so by building more DMG, you can pump out more consistent DPS since all of your skills have charge bonuses (120% Skill DMG, etc etc). You want to have secret stones that have either Damage Taken -% or +HP to increase your HP pool. This is when you can start having HP or EVA variations. If you have no problems with surviving, then swap to a more offensive Eidolon. Obtained via level 30 dungeon. In exchange, you get a buff skill to give 30% chance to proc 50% bonus damage, lasting 25 seconds. If you are going full capped speed build, that makes Warbow even more attractive in laying additional charged effects. Reflective shield mastery (Reflective shield skill level +5 and duration increased by 3 seconds) – Increases damage dealt to mobs and boss attacking you and helps hold aggro. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. There are a couple of ways that you can build out your Aura Kingdom Warbow. Trophies can be obtained in plot instances. This is completely up to you as both are completely viable. For weapons, you can either craft the level 60 Bow (Dreamer's Longbow) from the Blacksmith in Navea or get the level 65 yellow quality bow. For masteries, you should take the Triple Shot modifier for PvE. When you compare the stats, you are gaining 5% SPD over 5% Movement SPD and the passive from the Dreamer's Longbow is significantly better as you can reach SPD cap extremely easily with the Warbow Buff + Proc from the bow. If you want a more Raid-oriented build, then Guardian, Grenadier, or Gunslinger would be perfect. Rings, Back and Accessory Either use accessory sets that boost HP or EVA, in general you will get the most out of ones that boost your HP. You will typically do fine with roughly 40% speed and rely on the other sources to reach the speed cap. When this happens, you can usually reset the malice counter by using roar to get aggro of the boss back. The Dimensional Shot modifier is useful in PvP. Because of the charging mechanic of Warbow, speed becomes one of the more important stats for Warbow class compared to other DPS classes in Aura Kingdom. The speed pump early is useful, but early on your don't need more then 20% and as you level it will get bumped up by equipment. You should get this skill to help the survival ability of your party members. Can confirm; friend's Warbow is a Sorc off class. Thus your primary focus in stats is SPD which keeps your cooldown timer low. In the end, it just becomes muscle memory and you won't have to think twice about it. Eidolons, powerful summoned spirits, are useful during battles, especially in … Sub-Bard: One of the more popular choices for a sub bard tank. Quest information, key crafting information, images and stats taken from Aeria Games' Aura Kingdom Wiki. Instead, I take all the 6% and only a single 1% DMG point in order to go up north for the Crit DMG. Aura Kingdom, also known as Fantasy Frontier Online (Chinese: 幻想神域) in Taiwan and Hong Kong and Innocent World in Japan, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game made by the Taiwanese game developer X-Legend.In Japan, it was originally called Gensō Shin'iki (幻想神域, lit. At end game with good HP and DEF, EVA becomes more important. Eidolons Eh, this is really personal choice but really, any Eidolon is fine. This variation can work only if you use Crit damage secret stones along with gears that boost your crit damage. There are other paths you can take, but essentially I find this to be the most effective. Create New Account. Keep on spamming it throughout your fights. In summary: Malice generating moves such as Shield Bash and Thundercut to keep aggro. If you find yourself able to tank the bosses easily with pure HP and Def, respec and change some of those HP points into EVA and see if it gets even easier. You will have to make your own judgement call. The Will to Live (Damage taken -50% for 8 seconds when your hp drops below 25%). These skills are great in PvP settings and can deal additional damage to the bosses. The rest of the skills, as well as an ultimate skill list are underway. For defensive masteries, I would recommend using either Extreme Speed, or Vigor. Warbow Stats Build Offense Stats. Guardian Stats Build Guardian Gears Guardian Secret Stone Selections Guardian Skills Guardian ’s Skill Mastery Guardian Envoy’s Path Secondary Class Choices. As a warbow there are a lot of times where you have to think on your feet, adapt and change to what is going on in your surrounding. ... Warbow: Warbow is a decent and flexible choice for tank simply because Warbow has elements of single DPS and AoE DPS mixed. Wind Fury as an escape move. Thanks in advanced ^, http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Player_Stats&game=aurakingdom, I was wondering about that... Should I simply go for guardian for the extra tankiness or bard for the health sustain? These sub classes may work for you to handle dungeon mobs better. There are a few other sources that you can potentially cap your defense value. AoE DPS choices: These subs work only if you are going sub DPS build with Crit + Crit damage as your secondary stats. If you have found our guide helpful, please check out the rest of Aura Kingdom guides that we have written. Uzu, because this guide is just so good. Use either the enemy damage or defense debuff. For example, the bomb boss in Gydaie Glen and the final boss in Alabasten Temple. Trophy is a special item that blesses its owner not only with stats upgrade like other equipment, but with unique abilities. You should also use this skill when you realize that your party’s DPS’s have OT (Overthreat) which causes you to lose aggro completely. I just find it more effective to build DMG over CRIT since you gain modifiers on your spells for increased skill damage. Divine Power: DMG +5% Divine Power (Green): DMG +7%. Hello! Guardian is actually one of the classes that should definitely fortify their gears all the way to +20 if they can. In general, we do not recommend ticking any critical stats in your stats build simply because your primary goal as a tank is not to dish out DPS. 1 Skills 2 Combo system 3 Weapon Mastery 3.1 Left Path 3.2 Right Path 4 Gallery 4.1 Artwork 4.2 Renders 5 Videos 6 Etymology 7 Alternative Names 8 Navigation Rangers are capable of charging their attacks to increase the power. Phalanx: This skill is what makes Guardian a true tank in the game. Advertisements found in this site are to support server and related costs of maintaining this website. Yes, you can burst but you are aiming for consistent damage, essentially the "artillery" type. Now, I personally do NOT add any points into defense because with +20 gears and a Meteor float (Def/HP) you can reach the cap easily with self buffs. Le Pei - Playing Aura Kingdom ﹏ 16,254 views 2:25 In PvP EVA can be some what helpful however a lot of players can stack a lot of ACC, which makes it less useful. To be a good tank, you will have to understand several key mechanics of the game. Next, I make my way to the left in order to get the upgrades for Blessing of the Winds. The ability for your Guardian to take damage determines whether your are a success or failure. Below are two of the builds that are geared towards SPD. Your character in Aura Kingdom 2 can equip lots of types of gears. Shield Bash: A single stun attack that generates a good amount of Malice. This tank sub offers relatively easier initial dungeon luring runs and can function better with party that have weak bards that either do not heal or die easily. I have recently written a somewhat informative guide on warbow for another redditor just earlier today.. For defensive points I went even health and defense. Below we will go over these choices and their synergy effects with a tank to help you make you decision. Hello, welcome to my Warbow/Bard Guide. Bottom Set The bottom set is less important than the top, you can either use the crafted defense set that you can afford, or use the green set at the content’s level cap. This applies to Eidolons as well. You can also opt for courage for the additional damage taken reduction effect. Since the buff lasts pretty long and not 100% necessary, only refresh it when it goes out. Casting it costs 1 whistle of defense and raise your party member’s defense. We are not saying that you cannot play Guardian well without the money and gears, we are simply saying that you will have a much easier and happier time playing when you are decently geared. Slv15 Lancer Slv 6 Warbow Slv 7 Shuri 85-90 Wiz & HS 70 below Rav/Katar - +30 Main/Sub weaps. PortSkandia.com is a fansite, set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to Aura Kingdom gamers. Well one more important thing is perfecting your skill rotation. Thank you! However, in return you would be giving up some additional defenses coming from secret stones as well as defensive trophies or accessory equipment slots. He enjoys the discovering anything new, he dreams of exploring every inch of the world. Terrifying Roar as a Malice reset tool for when you lose aggro. Weapon At the time of writing this guide, the level 60 orange crafted weapon is the best for a guardian as it offsets additional boss damage and creates a shield that negates damage. I wish you the best of luck and if you need any additional help, please send me a PM on reddit. There are numerous ways for you to pick and play the secondary classes. Warbows do not really need high crit rate since they get the bonus for full charge spells. The most important defense stat as a Guardian is Defense. Thus depend on your build you can get the combination between these stats. This is my take on a raiding warbow, mainly built for Sky Tower and more difficult dungeons such as Lament of the Thunder Dragon, etc. Even if you place points into critical attack, you will not have a decent amount of base damage or Crit damage to make your crits count. Without proper def, you will be taking damage and dying left and right. Similar to where you are in the game. Create New Account. just a meme video gears are +21, Tetris is a good friend of mine that is also +21, Shiragiku is somewhat +30. For points I went to 20% speed then went full damage until i got to late 50's where i started adding crit. If you want the best DPS range, roll over the Masters. Below are the list of secret stones offered by the Master Trainer in Navea. We will discuss the various stat caps, their effects, and some general methods to boost those ratings. In exchange, you get a buff skill to give 30% chance to proc 50% bonus damage, lasting 25 seconds. The more HP that you have, the more damage being reflected against the attackers. An Aura Kingdom website with information on items, npcs, zones, eidolons, cards, crafts, achievements, titles, skill calculator, timers, and more! It has a stackable defense reduction attack and a decent DoT that will not be overlapped with another Warbow in your party. This guide will focus on defining the different stats that can affect your game play. Prickliness (Reflect 10% of damage received when attacked). Hey, so I just created my warbow and it's going smoothly as for now, my question is about the points build and second class. [/td ... Eidolon Prayer System Items Overview ,Guildless Log In. I don't like Iron Wall very much because you can cap defense without it. This is something that will take time, but as you play it more and become more familiar with your class, you will learn to adapt and read the situation very well. To go along with this, the extra CC will definitely help (slows, immo, etc), as Warbows are definitely lacking in that department. You typically do not use this skill as it can pull the bosses and other mobs which lowers the efficiency of the melee DPS in your party. r/AuraKingdom: A subreddit for the game "Aura Kingdom" Press J to jump to the feed. As a warbow, you want to prioritize capping SPD, then DMG. The Best Defense: 1% of DMG added to DEF. Learn about Aura Kingdom Guardian.Information on skill rotation, gears, stats, subclass, secret stones, mastery, and envoy paths. With pure hp, you can tank the DoT attacks quite well too. On top of that, the set bonus is also better since you are gaining 3% DMG and 4% Crit DMG compared to 8% CRIT DMG and 3% Evasion from the other set. But I agree in that once SPD is capped it would be best to focus on CRIT and CRIT DMG. an up to date server, fully functioning, with all the aura kingdom's features that more than 20.000 players has already enjoyed since its recent release. Out of these builds, we recommend 30% natural speed cap / … If you decide to go the path which requires Titan set, then you should opt for the 2% DMG secondary stat since you already have high defense stats. If you are dying too much in a particular dungeon, then swap to Sigrun, or Bahadur. He can be obtained from Phantom World instances. Windfury: The skill is an AoE while moving. See more of Aura Kingdom on Facebook. It also has a possible movement speed mastery on arrow of light. If you embrace hope and achieve your goal, you'll receive the blessing of Grimm. I guess you could go for any ranged class really. Obtained via level 50 dungeon or attack chest box. You usually lose your aggro when DPS in your party overthreat by dealing way higher damage because of higher level gap and much stronger gears. Obtained via level 45 dungeon or attack chest box. For defensive points, you want to add stats into defense when you are starting off, and when you reach end-game, you want to reallocate all those points into HP, since you can cap defense from all +20 fortifications, as I mentioned earlier. We personally like Duelist and Katar because they are melee with stackable DoT’s that do not overlap with other players in your party. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Warbow adds better on Ravager or Crusader for example - two classes that have no great maintenance of status effects on their own so they can keep … The only place these subs can work is that you solo quite a bit for yourself. With 50% speed, and the mastery your BOTW is essentially always active. Without proper gears, the Guardian will lose aggro often and even die when they do get the aggro. They are divided in three types: melee, ranged, or magic. It really depends on the situation. You will have a decent HP pool that most of the bosses should not one shot you. Unyieldness: Recover 1% HP while being attacked. Another reason that opting EVA instead of full HP pool, is that healer’s ballad may not be strong enough to fully recover your HP to take on the hits. Oct 29, 2016 - This is a great Magazine that collects all the guides available for Aura Kingdom Online. Personally, I think HP is much more effective than either of the other two options as a Warbow's primary defensive stat. ACHIEVEMENTS Recommended by Google Play in many countries 18 million downloads for Aura Kingdom Online worldwide! Because of the charging mechanic of Warbow, speed becomes one of the more important stats for Warbow class compared to other DPS classes in Aura Kingdom. This is a pretty standard envoy for a PvE warbow. As you can see, I also took an additional point for decreased CD on Arrow of Light. For Advanced skills, I also take the modifier for Arrow of Light increased DMG for obvious reasons. I'd rather take Bard over Guardian because a Guardian has zero ranged skills and you lose the uberskill that is Phalanx. In this guide on Aura Kingdom Stats, we will go over specific character stats mechanic in the game. Ranger (also known as Warbow) is a range class who wields the Battle Bow as their weapon of choice. As far as explanations, I would first recommend focusing your Envoy Points down, in order to get the stacking DMG/ACC Buff. However, in most cases they may not be necessary if you are decent leveled with good gears.

aura kingdom warbow stats

Cake Tattoo Meaning, Battered French Fries, Air Fryer, Mobile Homes For Rent In Casselberry, Kefir Crepes Recipe, Samsung Ice Maker Service Bulletin, Why Is Documentation Important In Business Transactions,