When it's time to dress your whitetail in the field, a fixed blade tool offers unmatched control, blade security and the all around utility that field sports demands. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016, Was as described , received on time ,Gerber makes quality products . Knives Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? The Moment Rib Spreader makes the Moment Kit IV especially functional for the hunter whose goal of big game is realized with any frequency. Upland Optics Perception 1000 Laser Rangefinder, Maven C1 10X42mm ED Binoculars Gray/Orange. My Fixed Blade Collection July 2014 - Duration: 9:33. This item is not as pictured. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] by Gerber. Each kit contains 2, 3, or 4 tools that are essential for saving time and body strain. With this set of two knives, you get power and durability in a package that will last for quite some time. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is not the Gerber quality I had come to expect from the brand... Something seems off, I suspect that they may not be genuine. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit II, Gut Hook Knife and Saw [31-002680]: Amazon.com.mx: Herramientas y Mejoras del Hogar The Gerber Moment Kit II consists of two blades: the Moment Fixed Blade Saw and the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook. Skip to main content.sg. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] 4.7 out of 5 stars 299. The knife with the gut hook is missing the finger slot at the base of the blade. Only 3 left in stock. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit is a must. All Hello, Sign in. This is a really nice set for the money. Gerber Gear EXO-MOD Pack Hunting Saw, Black (31-003923), HME 8 Piece Field Dressing Kit - Rubberized Handles- Stainless Steel-with Carrying Case, Multi, Highwild Game Hanging Gambrel & Hoist Kit with Pulleys & Rope - 600 lbs, Gerber Strap Cutter, Coyote Brown [30-000132]. There was a problem completing your request. Gerber Bear … Oct 7, 2020 #1. Please try your search again later. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable Moment-family molded rubber grip handles and full-tang construction that offers durability over the long haul. Electronics. Gerber 31-002218 Moment Field Dress Knife Kit, 3.63 in Length Large, 3.25 in Length Small Ergonomic. Free shipping . These two knives are the only knives you'll need for field dressing and skinning. If I were hunting or dressing out anything deer sized or smaller, this set would be my choice. I actually like this set and they are really sharp but the blade on the large knife with gut hook cracked under warm water. From prepping game to setting up camp, the Moment Large Fixed is a utilitarian tool with a 3.6 inch fine drop point blade to handle tasks big and small. What is the best field dressing kit? The Small Fixed Blade can be used for finer details like caping and cutting along the leg bones. Write a review. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Gerber Moment Dress Kit is one for the hunter to invest in, ideal for use in survival, tactical and outdoor situations. Holiday Store. They almost feel as if they will pull out at some point. Mossy Oak Hunting Field Dressing Kit. I think it may be the Outdoor Edge RazorPro Saw Combo! This item: Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] $58.00. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. In order to get the job done thoroughly and efficiently a dedicated kit is a must - enter the Moment Field Dress Kit series. We had this set already and our son in-law loved it. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. 4. Sports & Outdoors. For some, the thrill is all in the hunt. Can't wait to get to use them this hunting season! Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III, Gut Hook Knife, Caping Knife & Saw Frys#: 9773514 Model: 31-002683 . The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, the Moment Bone Spreader and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, all housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. Review. These knives both feel nice in your ... Not all that sharp upon arrival but can be sharpened to a very nice edge. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Furniture & Appliances. The matte finish on the blade looks amazing. The case snaps closed to contain tools in a small roll to easily store in your pack until you need them. This is a great knife set for the price. I love this set. Highwild Game Hanging Gambrel & Hoist Kit, The Pocket Guide to Field Dressing, Butchering, and Cooking Deer: A Hunter's Quick Reference Book (Skyhorse Pocket Guides), Allen Backcountry Quarter Bags / Meat Bags for Hunting - 4-Pack, Heavy Duty, Reusable, Drawstring, 2-Sizes, 20" x 30", Gerber Vital Replacement Blades [31-002739]. Having skinned quite a few deer using a variety of brands and types of knives, I can tell you this deal is hard to beat. In order to get the job done thoroughly and efficiently a dedicated kit is a must - enter the Moment Field Dress Kit series. The sheath is adequate and seems to be made well enough. $55.00. Gerber applies its hunting and knife know-how in the Moment Kit III to provide a knife and saw kit … You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! GERBER GEAR Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] $69.99 Price. Read honest and … The fine edge blade is adept at everything from making small incisions to opening the sternum on your next whitetail. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Outdoor Edge WildGuide, 4-Piece Hunting Knife/Saw Combo Set with Fixed Blade Caping Knife, Gut-Hook Skinner, T-Handle … The hook feature simplifies the field dressing … Gerber applies its hunting and knife know-how in the Moment Cleaning Kit to provide a two-knife kit that handles all the routine cutting, slicing, prying and scraping needs associated with effective cleaning and dressing. The large Moment fixed Blade Knife with gut hook and the small Fixed Blade Knife will help tackle any size game you have. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. The more quality Gerber stuff I have owned was actually made in the USA before they outsourced. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2016. It is an awesome set and of course Gerber has great quality_! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Ships from and sold by XHE SPORTS. Havalon Piranta-Edge Blaze Orange Handle 12 Additional Crazy Sharp Blades. Please try your search again later. $41.16. All around, this is a great kit that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. This is field dressing as well as butchering. The Moment Field Dress Kit IV includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, the Moment Fixed Blade Caping Knife, and the Moment Rib Spreader. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit IV, Gut Hook Knife, Caping Knife, Saw, and Rib Spreader [31-002686] at Amazon.com. Includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw and the Moment … Gut hook on the blade tip makes processing game quick and efficient. Clothing & Accessories . Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III, Gut Hook Knife, Caping Knife, and Saw [31-002683]. Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable, Moment-family molded rubber grip … Household. Moment Field Dress Kit This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. The core of the kit is the large Moment Fixed Blade Knife with gut hook. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit $ 99.95 $ 79.95. or 4 payments of $ 19.99 with This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This piece of Knife Care Equipment from Gerber… These are premium and I could probably do a rhino with them. It is a well-designed set of knives that will do the job needed from them … Ships from and sold by XHE SPORTS. … This harvesting kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III 31-002683. Gerber moment field dress kit. Have used Gerber products for many years no issues, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2015. The Moment Cleaning Kit is a two-knife Gerber kit that can handle the routine demands of cutting, caping and dressing wild game. The Moment Kit 2 Includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw and the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. Gerber Moment Kit IV. Outdoor Edge ButcherLite, 8 Piece Hunting & Game Processing Knife Set with Caping Knife, Gut-Hook Skinner, Boning/Fillet Knife, Bone Saw, Ribcage Spreader, Gloves, and More 4.7 out of 5 stars 419. The Moment Kit 3 includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. Gerber limited lifetime warranty. Skip to navigation Skip to content. 27-abr-2017 - Every serious hunter knows how important having the right knives can be when it comes to efficiently field dressing game. Shop Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit and other name brand Knives Sports & Outdoors at The Exchange. Select another color to get back on track. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] 4.7 out of 5 stars 299. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218], Crafted for Any Adventure - Forever Warranty. The Moment Fixed Blade Knife with gut hook offers full tang construction and an ergonomic handle that inspires confidence when tackling the varied demands of cleaning game. Add to Cart OPENING HOURS . Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit – 31-002218. Please choose a different delivery location. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Full tang construction; Textured rubber handle scales; Glass bead blade finish; Fine edge blades; Nylon sheath with metal snaps; Check Price. Great knifes that I like better than the Myth version. I used a marker on the edge and one side matched my sharpener angle and the other didn't. ... upon arrival but can be sharpened to a very nice edge. They're simply another fine product from Gerber … In stock. Prime. Fantastic value. Add to cart Two-knife for dedicated cleaning and dressing of game; one large gut hook fixed blade and one small fixed blade designed for small game, detail work and scraping. I wanted something for field dressing deer and other large game. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook. With the right knife or knives, performing activities such as halving and quar. TaylorP. Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable, Moment-family molded rubber grip handles and full-tang construction that offer durability over the long haul. Recently … Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The logo is way off from the pictured knife and the edges of the blade are sloppy, especially the gut hook as pictured. Gerber Knives Moment Field Dressing Kit | OsoGrandeKnives Oso Grande. SHOP Shop Shop The Exchange. They both fit securely in a paddle style sheath in an easy-to-pack arrangement. Oct 7, 2020 #1. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TaylorP, Oct 7, 2020. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. I like Gerber knives and this one does not dissapoint. I will likely use it only for storage and to protect the blade during transport. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! $41.16. This practical blade offers full tang construction and a confidence-inspiring handle. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Unable to add item to List. Can't beat it ! Easily maintain your line with the saw's innovative hook tip, which keeps the saw positioned in the groove during the process. This … Skip to main content.in Try Prime Hello, Sign in. This missing feature makes it far less comfortable and more difficult to wield. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Once I got the angles set using the course hone, I used the fine hone and got the bigger knife sharp as well. Give them a stacking sheath like the Myth and its a winner. If one chooses to use it, which I doubt many will, it will hang from their belt exactly as designed. The hook feature simplifies the field dressing process by letting you open an animal efficiently, without risk of slicing into the intestine or other organs. Top positive review. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218]: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. Manufacturer : GERBER : SKU : GERB-G2218: MPN : G2218: UPC/EAN : 13658135512: ASIN : B00CCILRTG: MAP : $ 0.00: B2B website only, please login. Both are equipped with inviting, comfortable Moment-family molded rubber grip handles… For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit is a must. Only disappointment was the set did not include the spreader which was in the first set I had brought. Gerber Field Dressing kit is perfect for the hunter who wants to do a thorough and efficient job of field dressing… This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. With this set of two knives, you get power and durability in a package that will last for quite some time. The core of the kit is the large Moment Fixed Blade Knife with gut hook. Myth Field Dress Kit See all reviews (15) This packable dual knife kit offers a complete field dressing solution, packaged together in a compact, puncture-proof sheath. Both come with full-tang blades for long-term durability, along with molded grip handles to ensure a firm hold while you work on your animal. This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. These knives are already sharp enough to skin a deer out of the package and I believe that they will be able to process more than one animal before sharpening will be necessary. Skip header navigation. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I wont even say "for the money". The carrying pouch is a neat addition and has plastic molds integrated that protects you and the knives. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Built very sturdy excellent grip could be sharper from the factory, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2017. This practical blade offers full tang construction and a confidence-inspiring handle. The Small Fixed Blade can be used for finer details like caping and cutting along the leg bones. Founded in 1939, Gerber, an Oregon-based manufacturer, has sharpened the knife industry’s leading edge of innovation with multi-tasking cutting tools for generations and their Moment IV Field Dressing Kit … Home / Sports & Outdoors. Nice sharp knives, great roll up sheath to keep everything secure. Cancel Unsubscribe. Gerber Knives new in package Moment guthook full tang fixed blade knife & sheath. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III - Three Tools. Recently purchased this beauty from Looks cool and functional, reminds me of the gut knife from CS:GO. Add to Wish List. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Try. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. TaylorP. The hunt is done and it's time to dress your game. The lanyard holes that are included will help to increase the safety aspects of these knives for a safe environment. The Gerber Moment Dress Kit is one for the hunter to invest in, ideal for use in survival, tactical and outdoor situations. Shop Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit and other name brand Knives Sports & Outdoors at The Exchange. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017. The Moment Kit 3 includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Military. Regular price $43.09 Sale price $43.09 Sale. Risk of breaking the bladder or intestines virtually disappears with the saw's blunted tip, ensuring the meat will not be harmed in the dressing process. These knives came in sharp enough to shave with and the blades appear to be made with precision. The smaller knife was super sharp and worked well to remove the backstraps because it fit just right between the backbone and ribcage. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2016. extremely happy with the quality in this kit! 4:19. Please try again. The weight and balance are very similar to the custom knife. Patio, Garden & Garage . I plan on returning them shortly. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - Ambidextrous, Food Grade, High Performance Level 5 Pro... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. #huntinggear #fielddress #guthook #gerbermoment posted via instagram by gerbertools on Nov 05, 2018 @ 09:25 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $46.35 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to India. (3) deer and (1) turkey and they are still just as sharp. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated kit is a must. Success. Each kit contains 3 tools that are essential for saving time and body strain. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Moment Field Dress Kit III includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife housed within a roll-up nylon sheath. Pricing $ 37.14: Full tang construction | Textured rubber handle scales | Glass bead blade finish | Fine edge blades | Nylon sheath with metal snaps . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] at Amazon.com. ProStaff Reviews 1,445 views. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. Review of Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit - ProStaff Reviews - Duration: 4:19. Great knifes that I like better than the Myth version, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2017. The Moment Kit 3 includes a tool case with stitched profiles in pockets to show proper tool storage insertion and orientation. Ships from and sold by XHE SPORTS. I'm not particularly fond of the sheath, but it does the job and at this price I have no complaints. Encajan perfecto en su funda, perfectos para esta temporada de cacería! Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745] $34.20. shipping: + $10.00 shipping . Allen Big Game Quarter Game/Meat Bag (Pack of 4). Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit IV, Gut Hook Knife, Caping Knife, Saw, and Rib Spreader [31-002686]: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2016. The Moment Cleaning Kit is a two-knife Gerber kit that can handle the routine demands of cutting, caping and dressing wild game. GERBER Moment Field Dress Kit: Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. Prime Cart. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit - Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit brings two great knives together in the perfect field dress kit. The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit IV is designed to provide a knife and saw kit that handles all the routine cutting, slicing, prying and scraping needs associated with effective skinning and dressing. Each knife is a fixed blade knife with a full tange construction with a textured handle giving the hunter the perfect knife for field dressing. It is a well-designed set of knives that will do the job needed from them without fail every time. The two knife kit … Try. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. They did say they'd replace or repair if I send back at my cost but it's kind of an inconvenience right in the beginning of hunting season. Oct 7, 2020. The Moment Fixed Blade Saw's serrations are configured to increase efficiency by a third of that of traditional saws, and in tandem with the ergonomically grippy T-handle, it makes short work of getting through even the most challenging parts of the animal. 27-abr-2017 - Every serious hunter knows how important having the right knives can be when it comes to efficiently field dressing game. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] 305 total rating . This Field Dressing Kit from Gerber includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. If you are going to have to carry it all day, the extra weight of thicker blades is likely to become burdensome. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Gerber Vital Pack Saw [31-002741] $43.34. Both have a moulded rubber handle for comfort and can be sheathed together. The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit IV is designed to provide a knife and saw kit that handles all the routine cutting, slicing, prying and scraping needs associated with effective skinning and dressing. This has both instances covered. Oct 7, 2020 . Great Knife set ! You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! The only thing lacking is the crappy Chinese sheath that barely retains the knives. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Pro Disc Cones (Set of 50) - Agility Soccer Cones with Carry Bag and Holder for Tra... Gerber Shard Keychain Tool - Silver [30-001501]. Very sharp and easy to pack. I already owned the Smith & Wesson SWCAMP Campfire Set with Cleaver, Guthook and Campknife, and it may still prove more useful for larger game, but for most of what I am likely to need them for this set is the better and more practical choice. The Large Fixed Blade Gut Hook can be used for larger cuts. Clothing & Accessories. 2. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit II, Gut Hook Knife and Saw [31-002680] at Amazon.com. Includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. A small knife is great but sometimes you need something bigger. by Gerber. Only place we could find it now was amazon. The hunt is done and it's time to dress your game. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.